‘Each new situation requires a new architecture’ - Jean Nouvel.
This project is designed in a relatively small plot for designing an apartment. The apartment mainly takes shape by retaining the existing tree present at the site, as a result, there is a huge cantilever slab on the 2nd floor.
- Total built area: 7103 sq.ft
- Site area: 9.9 cents
- Type of structure: Framed structure
- Roof type: Steel truss roof with solar panels
- Basic Finishes:
- Rough textured finish external walls
- Leather finish Kota stone flooring
- Off white Oxide walls
- Exposed R.C.C ceilings
Ground floor plan
First floor plan
Second floor plan
Terrace canopy is designed to harvest around 13kw solar and rainwater that is channeled to underground tank